Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cartridges compared


Courtesy of an e-mail from Rob W., I learned today of a Web site that offers comparison pictures of all sorts of cartridges arrayed next to each other, showing their comparative sizes.  It's a real treasure trove for shooting enthusiasts who use such images to explain things to students, or simply have a visual reference.  Here's one example, reduced in size by almost 90% to fit here.




There are many more at the link.  It's worth bookmarking the site for future reference - and perhaps saving a couple of the images, so that if they should be unavailable in future you'll still have them.

Peter

3 comments:

Rolf said...

What, no 6.5x55 Swede in the main lineup? Heathens!

Anonymous said...

No .22 Mag either.
Anyhow, thanks, Peter! Good for reference.
--Tennessee Budd

Herohog said...

Thanks guys! I wish I could take credit but I gathered them up from hither and yon myself...